- when you need a robust and maintenance free solution
- when there are no cameras allowed due to privacy regulations such as the European GSPR
- when you have a LoRaWAN network
- when you need outdoor people counter (go for PCR2-OD and PCR2-ODS)
- if you can ensure that people walk behind each other and not next to each other.
Please see our PCR2 installation notes for more information
When to use a PCR2? Print
Modified on: Tue, 17 Aug, 2021 at 8:23 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.